Decipher supports with brilliance. Our product development teams are energetic and courteous, as well as adept teachers in the way of the cloud. We encourage our customers to embed their own developers with us for on-the-job knowledge transfer of techniques, patterns, and novel solutions to otherwise intractable problems.
Decipher personnel have designed, developed, customized, integrated, and delivered leading edge, open source software and technology solutions based on that software. Our range of experience includes creating reusable frameworks, APIs and analytics for collaborative environments, big data secure computer frameworks, data layer processing, and streaming and batch analysis frameworks across Commercial Industry, Defense, Homeland, and Intelligence communities.
We deliver outstanding value to our customers while being a flexible and reliable partner that understands the importance of what needs to be done to achieve the mission. We are well-versed in supporting mission critical technology solutions focused on expressive visual design, perceptive data analysis, and secure multi-sensor totality extending contextual awareness to enterprise-grade solutions.
Decipher provides a Grey Matter Enterprise Support Subscription for all existing Grey Matter core capabilities. This includes support for Grey Matter Fabric, Data, Security, and Sense.
The Grey Matter subscription connects customers to our skilled team of Grey Matter and microservice professionals with deep experience running the entire Grey Matter stack and multiple microservices in production enterprise environments.
- 1 Year
- Named support contacts
- Support incidents
- Unlimited operational support incidents through development, pilot, staging, and deployment
- Access and support to immediate upgrades, updates and patches
- Access to ongoing snapshots of new pre-released software packages
- Diagnosis of installation and configuration issues
- Diagnosis of cluster management issues
- Diagnosis of performance issues
- Diagnosis of data loading, processing, and query issues
- Microservice development consultant recommendations
Call (877) 356-3011 for more information.